Holidays: Attending a Small CelebrationDecember 11, 2020
• Bring your own food, drinks, and utensils.
• #WearAMask and store it in your pocket or purse while eating and drinking.
• Avoid going in and out of food prep spaces.
• Space seating at least 6 feet apart for people who don’t live with you.
• Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or if unavailable, use 60% alcohol hand sanitizer.
More tips: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/holidays/winter.html