Travel can increase your risk of getting and spreading COVID-19. If traveling to visit family or friends, you should be thought of as an overnight guest and take all recommended precautions for 14 days upon arrival:
• Wear a mask that covers both your mouth AND nose.
• Avoid close contact with those you are visiting by staying at least 6 feet apart.
• Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
• Avoid touching your mask, eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Improve ventilation by opening windows and doors.
• Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
Learn more about Travel and Overnight Guests: https://bit.ly/2LLah4F